Friday, September 12, 2008

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse

Right now is one of Casey's busy seasons, so he had to go into work last Saturday for a couple of hours, but it was worth it because one of the partner's told Casey to take me out to dinner and he would pay for it. I was looking at all the places to eat in Roseville, when I saw that there was a Ruth's Chris in the mall next to us. Because Casey gets a little spoiled in his line of work, he had been twice for lunch when he interned in San Diego, but I had never been and always wanted to go. Two nights ago we all got dressed up and had a delicious dinner, and I got to check one more restaurant off my list of places to eat :)

I was just a little excitedWeston was really good. He got a little tired with his toys so Casey held him, but then we gave him some paper and was good to go while we finished dinner and ate our dessert.

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ahhh, paper to entertain a kid! I would bring a mixing spoon and remote to my stroller class to entertain Landon. They ended up being the coolest toys in class. All the kids wanted to play with them! :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have babysat Weston for you! He is the most handsome little boy!

Anonymous said...

Little Weston is so cute!

TheIsom8 said...

We still haven't tried there! I think we just may have to some time! I love the picture of Weston-he looks great in yellow! :-)

Tony and Courtney Bozzuto said...

Good to run into your family. You have an adorable baby boy.

Tony and Courtney Bozzuto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John said...

I went to a Ruth's Chris down in Georgia a couple months ago. My steak was sizzling (seriously, it was sizzling) on the table in front of me.