Monday, March 17, 2008

Price is Right - Baby Style

Contestants, come on down! I have less than two weeks left, so it's time to play the guessing game. What day will he be born on, what time, and how much will he weigh? Unfortunately, I have no information to give you because my doctor left me with nothing before he went to Mexico, and my next appointment isn't until this Friday (March 21st, 8 days from my due date). Soooo, you will all be guessing based on nothing. It should make things more interesting : ) I would wait until my next Dr's appt, but there is that slight chance that he comes before then and then nobody would win and I like a happy ending : )

This is all I have:
Official due date - March 29
1st Sonogram - Showed him 1 week ahead of schedule
2nd Sonogram - Showed him 2 weeks ahead of schedule
Appointment on March 5 - Stomach hadn't grown and I hadn't gained any more weight since my last appointment (two weeks before).

24 comments:

Ashley said...

March 25th (but I hope for your sake it is sooner!!!!)
1:25pm
7 lbs 15 oz

Anonymous said...

March 22nd @ 6:03pm
7lbs 11 oz

Melody said...

March 23rd at 12:40am

7 lbs. 9 oz.

Kerstin Miller said...

March 27th at 2pm

8 lbs. 2 oz

Everyone was guessing 7 lbs, so I'm saying 8

Anonymous said...

My brother's b-day is the 20th so I have to go for that @ 11:45 in the evening. 7lbs 13 ounces

JD said...

i'm going out on a limb and guessing it's going to be a boy.

as for the other categories that I will guess incorrectly, let's go with:
March 26th @ 3:45AM (casey is usually up still anyway). 7lbs 12 oz

caseytanner said...

March 26th, at 2am

8lbs 4oz

Anonymous said...

I guess -
8 lbs. 10 oz.
10 pm
March 24th

joanna wilde said...

I guess March 19th @ 11:11PM and 7 lbs. 1 oz. (All ODD numbers just for you Jenna! ;) he he)

Broc says... April 4th @ 11 in the morning and 8 lbs. (I REALLY hope for your sake that he's WRONG!)

tracie said...

I can't believe the time is already here. No fair. I wish I were as far along as you...wait maybe not. I have nothing for the baby.

Anywho, I'll guess March 23 @ 2:27 pm weighing in at 6 lbs 14 oz.

TheIsom8 said...

Okay-Here are our guesses:
Garth: 3/25, 7:12 pm, 7 lb. 9 oz.
Janelle: 3/24, 9:56 pm,6 lb. 15 oz.
Garin: 3/26, 8.1 lb., 12:52 am
Shelby: 3/26, 7.05 oz., 12 noon
Ethan: 3/21, 6 lb. 8 oz., 10:10 pm
Trevon: 3/23, 3:06 pm, 8 lb. 1 oz.
Starlee: 3/28 and then the same as her-7:26 (or is it 7:23)pm and 6 lbs. 15.6 oz.
Ryden: 3/25, 2:33 pm, 7 lb. 1 oz.

**We are just hoping for before we leave!**

Ashley Clark said...

How about 4/1, 8 lbs. 1 oz., 19" long...don't they say your first one comes late?

Jenna said...

Very funny Broc : ) I don't like that one at all! Casey said I had to guess too, so I'm saying March 26th at 8:40pm and 8 lbs. 4 oz. Obviously Casey and I's guesses are inelligible for the competition, which we're still deciding on a prize for, but we thought everyone would want to know what we thought too.

em & matt said...

Ummm...I know nothing about babies but...

03/24 8:40am
8 lbs. 5 oz.

Ryan Miller said...

It's Ryan, I say March 26 at 8:43 am, the kid'll be 8lbs 6 oz. 19.5 inches. you might as well pay me now.

Jelly said...

March 27th, 3:23pm 7lb 14oz. 19 inches

Tiffany said...

Okay, here's when you're really having your baby. You're going to wake up in the middle of the night, like 2-3am on March 27th and go to the hospital a little later, like 4ish. You will have you baby at 2:03 pm. He will be 7lb 13oz and 19 inches long!

Courtnie said...

I say March 30th at 5:43am. You will go to the hospital late Saturday night. . .

The baby will be 6 lb. 11 oz. and 18.5 inches long.

Hope I'm not too late! :)

James and Bethany said...

Jenna, how are you? This is Bethany (Gunnerson) Wilde. I found you through my sister's blog. That is great that you are pregnant! I am excited for you! Last summer I had a little girl. You are going to love being a mom. Good luck!!

Charity said...

Okay, so I know I'm probably cheating because I am not the most technologically savvy and I couldn't figure out how to guess..anyway, Ashley helped me out...My guess is March 31st..at 4:20 am..:) I hope he comes soon! Love ya. Charity

Melody said...

ha ha Charity. Well Dallin just told me his guess: March 31st at 1:16 pm. 8lbs 14oz, 20 inches. :)

TheIsom8 said...

Kerity guesses March 31st 2:45 pm Utah time (MST) 7 lbs. 8 oz. 20 in.

Anonymous said...

Paisley is guessing 2:46pm and 7lbs 14 oz and 20 inches.

TheIsom8 said...

Paisley is so smart! I am so impressed! :-)