5 Weeks (last week after the Utah game)
Saturday, March 01, 2008
+/- 4 Weeks!
Where does the time go? Well, my time goes to working full-time, working out, making dinner, then not wanting to do anything for the 4 hours until I go to bed except for veg, but seriously. I can't believe that I only have 4 weeks left and I still have to get a carseat!!! I already know which one I'm getting, but I just have to go get it. On top of that, we're still trying to decide on a name. We just like both of them a lot and are torn, which I hate because I'm not the type to wait and see what they look like to decide on a name. I like to have it planned out before then. Other than that, I'm still feeling great! For the first time I'm starting to get tired more easily, but that only kicked in recently, so I think that's pretty good. I am getting a little anxious, but mainly because of the last sonogram. According to my doctor and my last visit, I could only have 2 weeks left, which is REALLY soon, or I could have 3 or 4. As you can see, it's not very definitive. Hopefully I'll find out more at my appointment this week.
4 Weeks (today after my baby shower)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
You look so cute! We can't wait to see you this month! :-)
Jenna - you are so cute!!! I was going to call you today and ask to see a picture so what a nice surprise!!! I can hardly wait to see that little boy!! He's going to be darling. I hope you're getting plenty of rest! What are the two names you're debating? Maybe you don't want to hear any feedback so I can wait.... But, I can hardly wait for that phone call that he's arrived and to see pictures of him and hold him next month.... Lots of love, Mom (Tanner)
I've been waiting and constantly checking for you to update your blog! I couldn't wait to see how much bigger your tummy has gotten. SO CUTE! I wish I could be there to feel him. But I hope he comes before Easter so I can hold him! Miss you!
Name him Booyah (after Stuart Scott). When do you do the post where we get to guess when he comes and the weight and all that? We're sure excited for your little boy.
Jenna, you look SO good. I can't believe you're that close. Can't wait to see what baby Tanner looks like!
Ummm, so in the bottom picture, you look like you are holding a ball underneath your shirt. So not fair to the rest of us who will NOT look like that when we are pregnant...:) I'm so excited for him! You are too cute Jenna - really truly, you will be the cutest mum ever!
You look GREAT! Can you believe how soon your little boy will be here?! We can't wait to see him!
I can't wait! I'm so excited for you. I was hoping for an updated picture as well. What are the two names?
Jenna-
You look SO cute pregnant!! Congratualtions on your new little boy, that is so exciting. :)
Post a Comment