Monday, March 17, 2008

Baby Shower

March 1st was my baby shower thrown by my friend Kerstin Miller, and it was fabulous. We had a delicious breakfast, played fun games, and it is always nice to just hang out with the girls. Kerstin did such a great job and I had a blast. It was great to have a shower with all my great friends/ family in Provo. We got so many cute gifts for our litle boy too! One of my friends from work even made us a BYU blanket which totally screams "Casey's Little Boy." Thanks to Kerstin for throwing me a great shower, for all my friends/family that could attend, and for all the wonderful gifts. We're so lucky!

Kerstin and I
Is this not the cutest cake? Kerstin did an amazing job.
All the yummy food. It was in the morning, so we had breakfast food. Breakfast casserole, orange rolls, fruit pizza, the cake and drinks.

4 comments:

TheIsom8 said...

Thanks for the pictures! Since we weren't there, it was fun to share it through pictures! We love you!

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

that cake is so cute. what nice friends. It looks like you had a great time.

Kerstin Miller said...

I'm glad you had a good time Jenna! It was fun getting to know all your friends and family.

Anonymous said...

Jenna - I wish I could have been there! You look great! Cute cake! Mom (Tanner)