Casey and I at The Skyroom. You can see the pretty flowers Casey got me too.
Monday, March 17, 2008
My 25th Birthday!
I'm officially a quarter century old. That makes it sound so bad : ) March 4th was my birthday and Casey made it a great one. First, I woke up and got ready for work, ate one of my favorite cereals for breakfast (Strawberry Frosted Mini-Wheats), received a few phone calls, opened my presents, then headed off to work. For lunch, Casey made reservations for us at the Skyroom. This was one of the best things about my day because I've never been and have always wanted to (and hinted to Casey many times). Plus, you get 50% off in the month of your birthday for being an alumni. The buffet was super good. They had this really good Butternut Squash ravioli in alfredo sauce, 4 Cheese Ravioli, and Tri-tip (Casey really liked this and the cheese ravioli). Casey got a pulled pork sandwich and liked that too. He said it was the best food that he has ever had there. Oh, yeah, and when I went to meet Casey for lunch he also gave me flowers. They were so beautiful! After work, Morris and Christi took us to Mimi's Cafe for dinner and that was great too. Then Casey had made some tentative plans with friends, but gave me the option of doing that or staying home with him and just relaxing. We would have had fun with friends, but I was kind of tired, so I chose to stay home with him. We watched Rob & Big (our favorite show) then the movie we rented. It was a great day! Thanks to everyone for the phone calls and all my great presents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
It sounds like your day was great-yeah! Happy Belated birthday again and again! We are so glad to have you!
Happy Birthday! Next year we'll get to celebrate with you.
Jenna - Happy belated birthday! You're only 1/2 as old as me! Nice blog post! Love ya!
Looks like fun! The flowers are beautiful!!!
Post a Comment