Saturday, March 01, 2008

In case you wanted to know...

Courtnie tagged me the same week that Melody did, and I'd feel rude if I didn't do it, so here is yet another tag:

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Here's more than you would ever need to know about me:

10 years ago:
I was a freshman in high school, played in the high school basketball summer league, spent a lot of time at my sister's house watching her kids, and reading. Not very interesting, I know.

5 things on my to-do list today:
Today Saturday. . .
1. Go to babyshower (Done! and it was Great! Thanks Kerstin!) (pictures to come)
2. Update blog.
3. Buy carseat.
4. Buy groceries
5. Go to the BYU v. Air Force basketball game (Only two more home games left in the season)

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Laughing Cow spreadable cheese on Wheat Thins
2. Fruit
3. Haagen Daaz sorbet (Harvest Peach is delicious)
4. Parmesan Goldfish
5. Toasted English Muffins

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Save most of, invest it a lot of it, buy a house, and buy another car.

3 of my bad habits:
1. Checking for blog updates like 20 billion times a day.
2. Leaving my dresser drawers open (Casey hates it :) )
3. Procrastinating

5 places I have lived:
1. El Cajon, CA
2. Jamul, CA
3. Provo, UT
4. Vancouver, WA
5. Alpine, CA

5 jobs that I have had:
1. Receptionist for Heating/AC company
2. Nanny
3. Personal Assistant/Caterer
4. Receptionist for BYU Religion Department
5. HR Assistant - Creative and Events

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. My middle name is Vee. I know, a little unusual. My mom wanted to name me JennaVee but couldn't decide on a middle name, so she just split it up, and when I was little, that is what EVERYONE called me.
2. My favorite movie as a kid was "Big Trouble in Little China." Not a typical first choice for an 8-year-old, but I had a huge crush on Kurt Russell. I was so disappointed when I found out that him and Goldie Hawn had kids, but weren't married. That was the end of my crush.
3. I have what I call "Happy Songs." They are songs that I hear, can listen to over and over again, and make me really happy. ("Hey Ya" by Outkast, "Yeah" by Usher, "Pop! Goes my Heart" from the Music and Lyrics soundtrack, and almost anything by Nelly Furtado, etc.)
4. I plan Casey's birthday, parties, and themed dinners weeks, but usually MONTHS, in advance. I've already planned Casey's birthday in June, I planned his graduation party over the summer, and I already know what we're going to have for our green St. Patrick's Day dinner. There is a reason they made me the party planner at work : )
5. One of my guilty pleasures includes Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen movies. My sister would buy them whenever they came out and we would watch them. They are so corny, but I love them! One of my favorites is "Holiday in the Sun."

There have been so many tags going around that I'm going to tag anyone that wants to do this or needs to update their blog, but doesn't have anything to post : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenna - great post! I just love learning more about you! Did you get the car seat? I just love how you plan and you make things so fun! for holidays, celebrations, etc. I can hardly wait for Casey's graduation party! I miss all your yummy dinners also!!! Thanks for sharing so much! I love you lots! Mom (Tanner)

Anonymous said...

Where is his birthday going to be? We want to go:)

Courtnie said...

Good job Jenna! I like planning things in advance too and I, like Casey, hate drawers being open (Taylor tends to do this daily--at least like 5 drawers!)