Friday, November 30, 2007

Intramural Football

Another season of intramural football has come and gone. Casey says it is his last, but when you're a coach with an 18-3 record, I think you should give it one more try : ) They had a really good team this semester and the last few games were really exciting. Unfortunately they lost in the semi-finals, but it was good while it lasted. I just love watching him play sports. Cheering him on is one of my favorite things to do.

The Team. Top from Left: Nate, Kevin, Richard, Spencer, and Evan.
Bottom from Left: Morgan and Casey

Casey snapping the ball.

Morgan running with the ball. He was one of the fastest players on the team.Casey's second biggest fan. She absolutely adores him and even says his name.
Casey's eye. He probably wishes he could say he got it in a fight, but he actually ran into Richard as they were both rushing the quarterback.
A few days later and the black and blue comes out. I felt so bad for him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good post. I'm glad you told us about the season because we didn't hear much about it from Casey this year. Good pictures. The second biggest fan made me laugh. She's really funny. I met her when Casey and I went to Richards to catch the end of a college football game.