Thursday, November 15, 2007

BYU v. UNLV

The second away game we went to was the game against UNLV. We went down with our friends Spencer and Carly on Saturday morning, went to the ESPN Zone, had lunch at Casey's Uncle Mont's house, went to the game (which we of course won), In-N-Out, drove to Mesquite, stayed there Saturday night, then drove home on Sunday. It was a quick trip, but we had a lot of fun and it was definately worth is to see BYU beat UNLV.

Casey dominated the football game and got 94 points
Carly and Spencer playing ice hockey Carly and me playing the shooting game. Carly won :( Casey rowing down the river. I just thought he looked so cute in this picture.
Chris Weston came up for the game and Jay was working in Las Vegas, so we met up with them at Casey's uncle's and later that night. I'll explain Casey's black eye later.The four of us cheering on our cougars.

4 comments:

Sheree Tanner said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I'm glad you're having such a great time. How did Casey get the black eye?

Anonymous said...

Yeah I was waiting for the explanation too. Let me guess... Chris beat him boxing.

Jenna said...

I'll tell about his black eye and provide more pictures soon...

Ryan Miller said...

Looks like a lot of fun, nice pics