Saturday, December 01, 2007

Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving because we did. We spent it with my parents, brothers, and Casey's cousin from Pennsylvania, and had a grand 'ole time. It was nice to just relax and sleep in. We also played games and my mom and I made my Christmas cards. We left late Friday night after watching the BYU v. Louisville basketball game, and to make sure that we made it back with plenty of time before the BYU v. Utah football game. Thanks to my parents for a wonderful Thanksgiving break filled with fun and food.

Some of my mom's decorations. She always does a great job!

The table all set for Thanksgiving. Doesn't it look beautiful? My mom got out the china and everything.My Mom and Dad checking the turkey. The got the recipe from Food Network and it was delicious!

The food...

...and fun! This is a back machine my dad got forever ago. It sure is fun to play on.
Casey's cousin Malcolm. He just started his freshman year at BYU and we love having him here. He is so sweet and takes Casey and I out to lunch with his dining plus when he has extra money, which is pretty much every week : )
Darts. My sister got this dart board for my dad and it is so much fun!

My Mom and I making cards. They turned out great! Thanks mom!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a nice Thanksgiving. Did you know if you hung upside down long enough on the back thing you can get taller? Only a short term fix, but one of you should try it:)

Jenna said...

When you go to bed you get taller too. I think I'd rather do that since that back thing actually screws up your back. They were kind of a back fad, but now doctors are saying not to use them.

TheIsom8 said...

Everything looks awesome! We missed you that weekend and this weekend too! We are trying to plan when we can see you!! We love you & we love all of the new pictures!

Sheree Tanner said...

What great pictures of the feast and decorations! I'm glad you had such a fabulous time! I was missing you! It was nice of you to call and wish me a happy Thanksgiving!