Better late than never is my motto, so here are Halloween pictures. I love Halloween! For FHE the Monday before Halloween we carved pumpkins because it's fun and I needed a pumpkin for our work Halloween party. I took 3 times as long as Casey, but art takes time : ) It was fun and we were happy with our finished products.
Casey hard at work. I thought he was cute with his tongue out and everthing.

Taking out the gooey seeds

The back/side of my pumpkin. It took a lot of work, but it was worth it.

Our finished pumpkins

Us with our pumpkins. Notice the strategically placed BYU blanket next to Casey's pumpkin : )
3 comments:
Jenna - I LOVE the pumpkins! They are so cute! You are both so creative! I'm really impressed with your art work!
Your pumpkins turned out really well! Why am I not surprised by the BYU carving :)
yeah Jenna, yours looks like it actually required some effort, but you gotta give it up to BYU. Go Cougs!
Post a Comment