Thursday, November 15, 2007

Spoooooky Halloween Dinner

For Halloween I wanted to make a special dinner, but it had to be quick because I get off at 5pm and Casey had an intramural game at 9pm, but the team meets an hour early to practice (they won by they way). This is what I came up with. Did I mention I love Halloween? : )

Bloody Enchiladas with Eyeballs
Beating Heart Salad (my least favorite, but it was all I could think of)
Spider Web and Eyeball cookies

4 comments:

Sheree Tanner said...

Jenna - What a fabulous Halloween meal! That was great and I'm so glad you took pictures! The cookies are super! I loved the enchiladas! The salad is so cute! I can see that holidays with you are very fun! What a great job! I'm happy that Casey has such a wonderful wife!

Anonymous said...

That's really funny. The beating heart salad made me laugh.

Ashley said...

What cute ideas! That sounds like so much fun!

Ryan Miller said...

it all looks delicious in a weird canabalistic way