While Candice was here, we decided to make a trip to Yosemite. It was a first for Malcolm, Candice, and I. It is a gorgeous place and makes you very grateful for Heavenly Father's creations. If you plan on going, be prepared to make a whole day of it. Casey and I want to go back and hike half dome sometime too.
This was the first stop of the day. I think this was Bridalveil Falls.
On our hike up to Vernal Falls.You can't really tell, but we were pretty wet from the mist.
A double rainbow. What does it mean?
The view from the top
Casey and the boys taking a breather at the top
Everyone that went
Yosemite Falls. I was really thirsty :) These kind of shots are Casey's forte.
A few of us took a mini hike to the base of Yosemite Falls. We thought we got wet on our first hike, but it was nothing compared to what we looked like after this one.
El Capitan
The littlest waterfall in the world
The water was pretty tasty. There were people filling up multiple water bottles because they said it was the best water you would ever find to drink.
Yosemite Valley
Malcolm and Benson enjoying the view from Glacier Point. Our last stop of the day


1 comment:
I have always wanted to go there and never have. It is so beautiful. I am so glad you guys got to go! Now, if we could just get a job in California after Brandon graduates... that would be cool.
Post a Comment