Monday, July 16, 2012

4th of July in Vancouver - Part 2

When you have a fun trip, there are a lot of pictures. The next set is from one day. We went to Voodoo Doughnuts, which had been featured on Food Network. It is the only doughnut place that I have been tempted to go to because the doughnuts looked so unique. It was super eclectic and different and the doughnuts were different, but the only unique doughnut that we really liked was the maple bar with bacon on top. They worked well together. I would recommend it for the experience. After doughnuts, we went to the Portland Zoo. We had a good time walking around and seeing the animals.

Inside Voodoo Doughnuts
 Casey said we had to look weird since it had "Voodoo" in the name :)
 Our selection.
 Benson and Casey getting up front and personal with the seal or sea lion (?) I can never remember.
 Full body shot
 Weston getting "eaten" by the dinosaur
 Benson and I posing while the other boys took a bathroom break
 Grandma pushing the stroller
 Grooming the goats
 Eating raspberries from Grandma's backyard

 Our lunch that day. Casey's mom saw this in Family Fun magazine and thought it would be fun for the boys. They turned out really cute.

No comments: