We closed escrow on Feb 8 and immediately got to work getting the house ready before we moved in. Luckily they didn't have hideous paint colors, so my mom painted the kids rooms, I did some cleaning and sealed all the tile, and my dad and Casey went around doing minor fixes. Jason and Ashley were a huge help and took the boys for a night while we did all this. Thanks to my mom and dad for coming to help move/fix stuff and for Jason and Ashley for watching the kids!
One of the only shots of me pregnant. Not my best moment, but I was so tired and working so hard that I didn't care.
My mom painting the boys room.
My dad unclogging the toilet. The previous kids had flushed some sort of rubber banana down the toilet.


2 comments:
I loved the plastic banana! That is one good father you have. So smart to get it all put together before moving in. I want more pictures!!
http://nurfaisyah.web.id/kredit-tanpa-agunan-kta-cekaja/
Post a Comment