2011 is almost done :) This was Casey's mom's year for Christmas, but instead of us all going up to her house, she came here. There was a lot of food (food is pretty much synonymous with holidays for me), family, and good times.
In our family, we have the tradition of having an appetizer style dinner for our Christmas Eve dinner. We had decided as a family to have our big Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve, so I did my appetizer dinner on another night.
Red pepper and bacon crescent rolls Deli platter
Jalapeno jelly and crackers Sweet and sour meatballs
Spinach artichoke dip
My favorite appetizer. I had been waiting for years to make this.
Afterwards, I thought it would be fun to make gingerbread houses.
Ashley, Charity, and I just helped the little kids. I think they had a good time.
Casey ended up making one too. Notice the "Y" on the side of his house. A cougar through and through :)


1 comment:
How do you all stay so freakin skinny when you make such delicious food all the time??? LOVED the Y on the gingerbread house.
Post a Comment