Benson eating a corn muffin at the Ward Halloween Party. We weren't lucky enough to get a good bowl of chili, so we all ate a lot of cornbread that night.
Weston being Weston. He loved his shark costume that we borrowed from friends and wore it multiple times before and after Halloween.
Benson rolling around the trash can lid while we cleaned up afterward.
Checking out their candy stash
Carving pumpkins. Weston was more into the carving this year which turned into mutilating the the pumpkin top, Benson just played in the goop, and Casey and I did most of the actual carving.
Our Halloween dinner. I made tacos because they sounded good.
I wanted to do something that had to do with Halloween so I made these Jack-o-lantern orange fruit salads. The boys couldn't wait to eat them.
Trick-or-treating. We went trick-or-treating in a neighborhood that we had put an offer on, but were waiting to hear back. The boys got a LOT of candy.
Leaving the "scary" house. I think Casey looks more scared than the boys though :)
Our little shark and elephant. They looked so cute.
Our finished pumpkins on Halloween night. Weston wanted a Happy pumpkin and a Mad pumpkin.
Playing with their food


No comments:
Post a Comment