After our big dinner on Christmas Eve, we all packed up and headed over to Jason and Ashley's for a big slumber party. In the morning we woke up, discovered stockings, opened presents, ate a delicious breakfast made my Ashley, then headed to Charity's ward for church at 1pm. Then we came home and read the Christmas story and acted it out with the Little People Nativity scene that Casey's mom got for Jason and Ashley. That night we just hung out and had leftovers for dinner. I love Christmas and Christmas on Sunday seems like a great way to celebrate the birth of our Savior!
The boys discovering their stockings
Have I mentioned that I really love Casey's surprised face? :)
Casey helping the boys put together their G.I. Joes from their stockings
Juggling with our Christmas oranges
Opening presents. I got some new baking sheets from Casey's mom.
Benson playing with his new animals
Weston excited to get his G.I. Joe motorcycle from
Casey's mom opening her presents
Thanks to everyone for our great presents!


No comments:
Post a Comment