Where were we? May 2011. Not too far behind :)
Towards the end of May, Benson had his first official haircut. We stripped him down to his diaper, let him pick a bike to sit on, and gave him a sucker. He did great and looked so big after it was all over.
The first buzz
After a few swats (I love that Casey is sticking out his tongue)...
...And a little bit of hair on the sucker...
...We have one handsome (albeit a little bald) boy. The dilemma: The rock or the sucker?
He tried the rock first
But the sucker won out
Weston chose the blue bike that day. You would think it would be hard to look tough wearing a diaper and sitting on a little bike with a sucker, but I think he manages to pull it off :)


2 comments:
New posts, yay! ;-) I'd be a little concerned about Benson if the rock won out, good thing!
Great shots! That first hair cut seems to change them from a baby to a little boy.
Post a Comment