Friday, January 27, 2012

Feliz Anniversario...That's how they say it in Brazil.

Casey had his 29th birthday on June 3. We went out together and everywhere we ate at and everything we did was something new. New experiences to start off his new year. I know, corny, but we had fun. His actual birthday was on a Sunday, so we just had a small gathering of family and friends to celebrate his big day. I made dinner, we had banana cream pie, and of course he opened presents. I'm already excited for his 30th birthday. Him, not so much :)

Casey and his pie
Benson played him a birthday song
Opening presents. Casey has the best surprised face :)
Trying out his present from me for the first time. We can't wait until summer again to use it even more.

1 comment:

joanna wilde said...

Glad you had a good birthday! ;-) maybe you'll get a card from us in a couple months for this one. ;-)