Saturday, January 28, 2012

Summertime Fun

Our boys pretty much live outside during the warmer months. These are a few random pictures of them doing just that.
Gotta love that brotherly love
Weston hacking his way through the weeds. Our backyard at the house we rent gets very wild during the spring/summer.
Benson making his way through the weeds. It gives you a good idea of how tall they are.
Playing at the park. Benson likes to spin around on these and eat them too. He's a great multitasker.
All the boys taking a ride
Is that a worm?
Nope, it's a snake. These little guys are harmless and liked to hide under the bricks in our front yard. Weston thought they were fun to play with.
Homemade Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles are pretty good.

And were enjoyed by all.
We made very frequent trips to Folsom Lake. The kids putting sand on Malcolm while he relaxed in the sun.
Floating on the water with a little bit of hidden help :)
Weston loved to be spun around by Malcolm
Shirtless is the only way to wash the car. This was a typical Saturday afternoon activity.

2 comments:

joanna wilde said...

Aww, I love the picture of Weston kissing Benson is darling. I hate snakes. The lake looks like TONS of fun!

ma tanner said...

I love the pictures and glad I didn't know sooner that you had snakes in the front yard! I can't believe how beautiful the weeds look!