Saturday, January 28, 2012

Father's Day

Just a few pictures from Father's Day. We had a nice, quiet day. Casey got grates for the grill he got for his birthday and we had a yummy dinner of Hot & Sweet Drumsticks, Sweet Potato Souffle, and Steamed Broccoli. I love Casey and he is such a great father. Our boys get so excited when he gets home from work everyday and want to do everything he is doing. I couldn't ask for anyone better!
Opening presents
Balancing act
Isn't this what everyone does with presents after they open them?
The chicken I mentioned. I got the recipe from Pioneer Woman.
Our happy eater enjoying our Father's Day meal.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Oh Jenna welcome back! I've been wondering what you've been up too. Nice to see your family again!

joanna wilde said...

That last picture of Benson I LOVE! Big smile and messy face, perfect!