Friday, August 06, 2010

We love Daddy, yes we do!

We had a fun Father's Day this year. Casey is the best Dad and you can tell our boys just love him to death. Weston definately prefers Casey over me these days and Benson gives his biggest smiles for Casey too. I just love it! I couldn't have asked for a better dad for our children and I will be eternally grateful that I get to raise our children with him. For this reason, he deserves a great day. It started out with breakfast of course (what day doesn't with me : ) ). When we got home he opened presents. I got him a new toolbag for all the tools he has been accumulating. For dinner we did something a little different for me, but really fun. We had been invited over to our friend's (the Griffins) for dinner the Sunday before. We said yes, but then I remembered it was Father's Day and was going to reschedule for another day, but Casey said he wanted me to relax and not have to cook for a Father's Day, so I obliged. Do I have a great husband or what? Even on his special day he is thinking about making my life easier. Anyways, Ally made tacos and we had fun hanging out with her and Chris as always and playing a game. Like I said, it was a fun day!
The card I made him Looking surprised as he opened his present
This is his "Ahh, you shouldn't have" smile. He deserved it.
My three handsome boys
Here is Benson on Father's Day. Weston wore this same onesie two years ago.
Now for a comparison. I tired to get a picture as close to the one I took of Weston, but it was tough. Here is Benson this year...
...and this is Weston two years ago. What do you think? They looked REALLY similar at birth, but Benson is definately getting his own look.

No comments: