Friday, August 06, 2010

3 Months

Benson turned 3 months on June 5. He is the best baby. I'm pretty sure he knows that Weston requires a lot of attention right now, so he is just content hanging around. I don't think I mentioned this before, but he has the cutest little dimple on one cheek and I just love it. Anyways, on to some updates and pictures since that is what everyone wants to see :)

>Doesn't mind tummy time and is working on those neck/back muscles.
>Has pretty powerful legs and can scoot himself forward a little (as he digs his face into the ground).
>Laughs and is starting to think Weston is funny.
>Went swimming for the first time, but it was still a little chilly for him.
>Went on his first road trip and did great!
>Found his feet
>Can grasp his toys now
>Loves dancing to music
>Already enjoys being thrown around by Casey

Working on those muscles
Taking a dip in the pool for the first time
His first sink bath.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sharee said...

I just can't believe how cute this kid is - "FABULOUSLY cute" is what comes to mind. Also, I love Jenna's swim suit - I think I wanted the exact same one, but it blue and never got to get it....