Friday, August 06, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth

On our second day visiting the Millers, they were nice enough to take us to Disneyland. Kerstin was our tour guide and knew where everything was, so we were really efficient and got to ride all the rides we wanted to in the one day. We would ride swap, get fast passes, and watch each others kids so that the adults could ride the big rides. Whenever each of us had all four kids at one time, we got funny looks and many people thought we had two sets of twins. Kerstin and I were even able to feed the little ones on some of the longer rides to maximize our time : ) I love Disneyland and it was even more fun since Casey and I hadn't been in a long time. It was Weston's first time and when we talked about it he was excited to see Mickey Mouse, but when we got there he was a little awe struck all day. Don't expect to see many pictures of him smiling :) Thanks for taking us guys!

Jackson and Weston standing in line for Buzz Lightyear while Casey and I rode Space Mountain. Aren't they sweet?
Casey and Weston
Me and my two little boys. I was surprised at how many rides I could take Benson on.
Casey and I on Indiana Jones.
Kerstin and Ryan took the boys through Tarzan's treehouse while we were on Indiana Jones, and then we took them while they rode it. I think they walked through the tree house 3 times that day.
On the Jungle Safari. Weston really liked the animals.
Riding Winnie the Pooh
Posing with the Honey Pots. Weston didn't like to look at the camera either, let alone smile.
The eight of us with Tigger.
Weston with Ryan on Casey Jr.
Riding the teacups. We got a peach one since that is my favorite color :)
Wait, what is that I see? Weston actually cracked a smile. Don't worry. He made sure it wasn't too big though.
Casey pretending to be sick and Weston wondering what he is doing.
Weston zonked out around 5:00 and took a little nap, but our day was far from over. We still had about 5 hours left.
The Materhorn. Weston was tall enough, so Casey and I both took him on it.
The four of us in front with Mickey. Casey said this picture was a must so we took it as we were leaving. I can't wait until we get to go again.

3 comments:

mom said...

Looks like a busy and fun day!

Sharee said...

So jealous! I would LOVE to go there (and I think Kyla would have fun too... haha)! It looks like they make it much easier on families with small kids than I would have thought. When we do finally get to go, I will know who to hit up for all the advice for a successful day!

Kerstin Miller said...

WOHOO!We had so much fun with you guys! Too bad you don't live closer or we'd take ya all the time! Thanks for the good times!