Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mother's Day

I'm the luckiest mom alive. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father decided to bless me with the cutest little boys. I love being a mom and they brighten my day every time I look into their handsome faces. I'm also the luckiest wife and Casey got me a new car for Mother's Day. It is a 2003 Honda Accord EX, so it has all the fancy features like seat warmers, moon roof, 6-CD changer, etc. The best part is it has an A/C. Now the boys and I drive around in style and comfort :) I had a great Mother's Day this year. It started out with Casey making me breakfast in bed (he looked up recipes and everything), then we had dinner (prepared by Casey and Jason) at Jason and Ashley's. They did a great job!

Me and my new car. I just love it!

My present from Weston. He made it in nursery.

2 comments:

Ally said...

cute!!! and i have not even seen your new car! i LOVE it!!!

Jenna said...

Congrats on the new car! We just got one too so I know how you are feelings...esp with the a/c...its heaven now isn't it?!