Thursday, July 15, 2010

Chugga, Chugga, Two, Two

Weston turned 2 in March and it seems like he went from a baby to a little boy over night. He has so much personality and it continues to grow day by day. We just love watching him grow and he makes us feel so lucky to be his parents. These are some of the things he is doing and that we love about him:

*LOVES monster trucks, cars, bikes, sports, trains, and getting really dirty. He is all boy!
*Is talking a lot more and we love to hear him say nanna (banana), sinosaur (dinosaur), ereal (cereal), etc. (he doesn't say them like that anymore, but lets just pretend that I wrote this on time ;) )
*Runs REALLY fast. If he gets a head start, it is hard to catch up to him sometimes.
*Loves his Daddy more than anyone. He gets so excited when Casey gets home from work, so they can play.
*He imitates whatever sport we are watching on TV.
*Knows all his colors, most of his numbers in order to "10", and is learning a lot of his alphabet. "4" is his favorite number and "Y" is his favorite letter (I wonder why that is :) ).
*Still takes 1 nap a day.
*We got rid of his pacifier the day he turned two. We just went cold turkey and it was a lot easier than I thought it would be.
*Loves to pray and says "A-men" really loud at the end.
*His favorite songs are "Popcorn Popping" (he can do all the hand motions), "I Am a Child of God," and "Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam". (Instead of "Beam" he says, "Beep" though :) )
*His favorite books are "Curious George," "If You Give a Moose a Muffin," and "Go! Dog, Go!"
*Really likes to sing the BYU fight song and goes around saying, "B-Y-U! Gooooooo Cougars!"

Weston loves to watch Monster Trucks on Youtube and play with his Monster Truck at the same time.

Weston copying one of my looks that I give him, except his is cuter :)
He is always doing silly stuff to make us smile.
Mr. Cool
Reading the ESPN magazine with Daddy. He thinks it is his whenever it comes in the mail :)
He is our big helper and especially loves to do whatever Casey or the boys are doing.
Helping Morris with Jason and Ashley's playset.

1 comment:

Kerstin Miller said...

what a cutie! I especially love "the Look!" I've seen that one before!