Thursday, July 29, 2010

2 Months

Our handsome baby turned 2 months on May 5. Wow, time goes by a lot quicker with the second child. Weston going a 100 miles a minute probably helps, but I seriously don't know where the time goes.

Benson is a cutie and is already very alert. This is what he was up to:

-Smiles and laughs a lot.
-Kicks his feet constantly. He can't wait until his body catches up with his energy. He is always kicking his blankets off.
-Sucks on his hands like crazy and makes funny noises while doing it. If he sucked any harder, he might swallow his hand.
-Drools a lot.
-Is a big talker
-Went on his first plane ride.
-Loves to stand up
-Is already quite the observer and likes to be turned forward so that he can see
-Stats: 12 lbs and 23 1/2 in

Is he not the cutest?

We see a lot of this...
...and do a lot of this :)

5 comments:

Sharee said...

I must say, he is very very cute!

Tiffany said...

He is so cute. Baby pics always make me excited to have another one. Glad it's not too far away. They're going to be awesome friends! Landon and Cody have been playing really well together and it's so cute to hear their laughs late into the night.

Spence and Car said...

wholy cow that is crazy...i guess thats what happens when youre the younger sibling..always getting stepped on. good block jenna

ma tanner said...

Benson is so very cute! I can barely wait to hold him again! I'm counting the days! It won't be soon enough! He's just adorable and Weston too.

Megan said...

I agree with Spence and Car - nice block! What a difference with the second kid, eh? Eve seemed like a china doll, Sadie was more like a rubber ball :)