Before I start updating about all the fun we've been having lately, I want to announce that Casey is running for the Placer County Auditor-Controller position. The election is June 8, so we are counting down the days and hoping and praying for a win.
If you want to know more about the position and why he is running, see the articles about Casey that have been in the local media, or if you would like to make a donation, you can visit his campaign website. You can also show your support by becoming a fan on his campaign facebook page.
If you live in the county or have family or friends here, please have them vote for Casey.
Every vote counts :)


2 comments:
He's got my vote.
Doesn't surprise me that he is running or that he is going to win. That lady has one year of experience 30 times, not 30 years of experience, and she still can't get it right. I love a little youth and lots of integrity in my government. Get it done Casey.
Post a Comment