Wednesday, April 07, 2010

My 3 Boys

Just a few pictures of my 3 handsome boys the day after Benson came home.

The morning after. Weston found some graham crackers we had brought home from the hospital and decided to have a morning snack.
Relaxing and watching some TV. Aren't they cute? They both just love their Daddy :)

5 comments:

caseytanner said...

By the look on my face, you'd think I was watching Thomas the Train or some other captivating kids show.

JD said...

how come casey is either sleeping/relaxing in all these pictures? weren't you the one who did all the work, jenna?

A Little R and R said...

So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Obviously Casey is not watching a football game. It looks like he is painstakingly sitting through an episode of Oprah.

Tiffany said...

Haha, love the pics! It's great having boys! Even though I was so looking forward to a girl the first time, I don't know what I'd do with a girl now!!! :)