At the playground. Weston really likes to swing.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Grandma's Visit
At the end of March, Casey's mom came to visit and help me out. Weston again enjoyed being read to and going on a lot of walks. He definately loved all the attention and I appreciated having her here and all the help she provided. I was feeling more up to it, so we got to go out a little more which was nice too.
While Weston was swinging, a little girl asked me to babysit her two stuffed animals. It was kind of funny, but I was glad to help :)
After a great lunch at the Boudin Bakery with Casey (one of my favorites), Casey's mom took Weston on a train ride. He absolutely loved it! They are offering free train rides one day a month for the summer, so we'll be taking advantage of that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i like him poking his head over the window there
Post a Comment