Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mama's Visit

A few days after I had Benson, my mom came to visit. She read Weston books, took him on walks, and I got to take a few naps. It was nice to have her here and we even got to celebrate her Birthday with her, which was fun. Towards the end of her visit, my Dad ended up needing to come near here for work, so we got to see him too and they drove home together. We also went with the Squeeze Inn with them, which was featured on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. I have now been to three. Thanks Mom and Dad for coming to visit. We love you!

"Mama" reading books to Weston Our visit to the Squeeze Inn

They are known for the crispy cheese around their burgers. It was pretty good, but I didn't think it was worth the $7 for the burger.

1 comment:

Megan said...

That is one weird looking hamburger, but a very cute family!