Saturday, May 29, 2010

Benson's Blessing

Benson Jay Tanner was blessed on March 28. Casey did a wonderful job and we still feel extremely blessed that he is a member of our family. Just as a side note, Benson was named after two great men: Ezra Taft Benson (he was a prophet of our church) and Casey's Uncle Morris (Jay is his middle name). We picked out his middle name first because Uncle Morris has been such a great example to us of generosity and kindness (Elder Holland is in their ward in Midway, UT and he left a message on their machine that said that Morris was the "greatest guy since time began.") Plus, he is partly responsible for Casey and I getting together so that has to count for something as well :) Anyways, Benson is such a good baby and we just love him tons! Thanks to everyone that came or participated. We appreciate all the love and support!


Everyone that cameBenson with his namesake, Uncle Morris.Our happy family Benson in his blessing outfit. He was a little worn out after his big day :)

6 comments:

The Tidwell Blog said...

Casey- My middle name is Jay too. You named him partly after me too right? - Ivan

Tamara said...

Cute family picture!

Sharee said...

No one is supposed to look that thin after just having a baby, Jenna! You are making the rest of us look bad! Your boys are so cute and I love how Weston is always in Polo... CASEY!

Megan said...

Seriously, Jenna. Show a little solidarity and eat an ice cream cake or something.
Benson is beautiful!

joanna wilde said...

Sorry we couldn't make it. I can't wait to love on him at the reunion! I'm going to bring the ring sling then, cuz I still need to make another thing I want to give you! Love ya!

Spencer Mortensen said...

good job tanner's, he's a cute little guy- great names too. love the big brother & little brother t-shirts