Weston had his second birthday party a few weeks after Benson was born. I can't beleive my little man is 2! He is getting so big and I don't know where the time went. For his birthday we had a ball themed party at the park. It was pretty much all things Weston! Food, family, friends, the park, and balls! He could not have been happier. We planned to have Benson's blessing the same weekend, so my parents and Casey's mom were there to make it even better. Thanks to everyone that came and for all Weston's new stuff! He now has the best ball collection :)
The sweet stuff. I made a football cake and basketball, soccer, and baseball cupcakes.

The very happy Birthday Boy

"Papa" making sure the kiddos didn't wander into the street

It was a nice relaxing time just hanging out with friends and family

Weston blowing out his candles. We practiced for his big day and he did great!

Enjoying his cupcake

We even had a party crasher. This kid was one of the guests at the party next to us, but the more the merrier, right? :) We let him have some cake.

Opening presents. More Monster Trucks from Mom and Dad.


Everyone playing with the toys afterwards
2 comments:
SOOO cute! I love the cake and cupcakes! Good Job Jenna! Happy belated Birthday Weston!
Cute! I made Landon a basketball cake for his second birthday! It's way easier than your football cake. And yours looks way better too. I picked a basketball because it's round. Only reason! It looked like fun!
Post a Comment