Thursday, February 25, 2010

All My Bags Are Packed and I'm Ready To Go

Well, I have one week to go and I couldn't be more ready. I have a bag packed for Casey and I, Weston's bag is packed, the carseat, clothes, and the rest of the baby stuff is all washed and waiting, and I even have some meals frozen in the freezer for Casey to heat up if we need them. The only thing we have to do is decide on a name, but I think it will be easier when we know we have to decide. At my Dr's appt on Tuesday, the doctor said I was a "good 2" and it would be nice if he came this month since we already have one March baby and my birthday is on Thursday, but we'll see. Cross your fingers for us! I saw this commercial on TV the other day and was able to relate, especially since Casey always makes fun of me when I spill something on my belly. Enjoy!

5 comments:

caseytanner said...

I think you're a 10!

Spence and Car said...

so true i love the spilling of orange juice its funny how you cant suck it in and squeeze by anyone or thing. i wish they would have showed him getting out of bed i literally have to talk myself through it. or sneezing thats been hard too.so excited for you guys cant wait to hear all about the little one soon.

Megan said...

I have a scar on my belly where I burned myself making pancakes. It must have been towards the end with Liberty. No clothing could completely cover that belly. Good luck! Maybe you can't think of a name because it's really a girl ;o)

Katie and Christian said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see pics!

A Little R and R said...

Good luck with everything!!! That commercial was funny! So true! :)