Thursday, February 18, 2010

Christmas

Merry Christmas! :) A little late, but that seems to be how I roll lately. It is one of my New Year's Resolutions to be on top of my blogging though, so I'm definately working on it little by little. We had a great Christmas up in Vancouver this year at Casey's Mom's house. I love Christmas and I especially love getting together with family and celebrating our Savior's birth, which we did a whole lot of. Thankfully, my husband was on top of picture taking this year, so we have pictures to document it. Thanks to everyone for our great presents and well wishes! I've seen that most of you had a great Christmas already, so I hope you enjoy the pics from ours :)

Our family picture. Actually getting our Christmas card out this year is another one of my new goals :)
Our family walk with a Humane Society Dog. Nate often takes them out for walks and gave us the idea to go as a family.
The kid's Christmas party put on by Grandma. They also made Christmas necklaces and ornaments.
Preparing the Christmas Eve meal together. We had an assortment of cheese, meat, crackers, fruit, veggies, and dip. It was delicious!
After dinner we acted out the Nativity Story. We drew names to find out our rolls and then picked out our outfits from Nate and Misty's dress up boxes. Weston was our little shepherd. I just love this video. As I mentioned above Weston was a shepherd and Casey's mom was a sheep, so naturally Weston felt the need to do some herding.

Everyone in their costumes. Casey was Joseph and I was a Wise Man.
Family bowling time. Charity gave up a lot of her turns to let the kids go.
For lunch one day we went to the Blueplate Diner. It was featured on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives, so of course I wanted to go. It was pretty good, but it was small and popular, so that meant a lot of people, little seating, and they actually ran out of their specials. When we got home we had Weston open a present that we didn't want to transport. It was a scuttle bug bike and you can tell from his reaction that he was excited.

4 comments:

Jason said...

Shoot. The video isn't working for me. Other than that good pictures.

Katie and Christian said...

How fun! That video was hilarious!:)

Tiffany said...

Dang, I tried clicking on the video but it said it wasn't available. I'm glad you had a great Christmas!! It's hard keeping up on the blog. When there's nothing going on, you don't feel like blogging and then suddenly there are a million things going on and you're too busy to blog! Well, that's what happens to me! :)

Kerstin Miller said...

How fun! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas! I loved the video, Weston was really getting into it! lol Jackson was a donkey this year and stayed dressed for about 1 minute! I'm jealous of you, you're almost to your due date... still counting!