Thursday, February 18, 2010

Monster Jam

At the end of January we went as a family to Monster Jam. It was the first time we've had the box all to ourselves and it was pretty nice. I wanted to go because my Dad used to take us when we were younger and I always had fun. I still remember one time when Grave Digger lost control jumping over some cars, lost a wheel, it rolled off into the wall, and made a big hole at Jack Murphy Stadium (now Qualcomm). Arco Arena didn't have as much space to work with, so it wasn't as cool as I remember it, but still fun. Weston loves trucks, so I thought he would like it too, which he did. He was a little frightened by the noise at first, but we kept the glass closed so it wasn't too loud and he was fine after a few minutes. Now he calls all of his bigger trucks "Digger" because we pointed out Grave Digger the most often.
Whenever he would watch, he would plaster his face to the glass like this.
Grave Digger. The star of the show.
Weston found the ice by the end of the night and was highly entertained by it as well.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Weston is so funny with his face against the glass

JD said...

dude, Monster Jam? I"m totally jealous