Saturday, March 06, 2010

Introducing...

Benson Jay Tanner
March 5, 2010
6:31pm
7lbs 14oz*
21in*
We're all doing great and enjoying the new addition to our family!
*Both his weight and height were exactly the same as Weston.

17 comments:

Sharee said...

YAY! He is beautiful! Congratulations!!! I don't think babies are supposed to come out that perfect... what's the secret??

Megan said...

Wow!! Didn't you just comment on my blog like 2 days ago? I was considering teasing you about being pregnant still, but I thought it would be too mean :) Congratulations!! He's gorgeous, and I can't wait to meet him!

TheIsom8 said...

He's perfect and we can't wait to see him! We love you guys!

Emily said...

Congratulations! What an adorable little guy.

Dianna said...

Congratulations on your handsome little guy!

Tiffany said...

Yeah! So happy he's here and safe. You have 2 boys now! Can you believe it? Congrats!

ben said...

Congrats. Here's the sitcom I told you about that comes to mind every time the name Benson is mentioned: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTg8bNIEOnw

A Little R and R said...

He is SO CUTE!!! Congratulations!!!

Kerstin Miller said...

We're so happy for you guys! That is cool that they were the exact same size! He looks as cute as can be! We hope to be in the two kid club soon!

Jami said...

congratulations! he is adorable!

Jenna said...

CONGRATS!! He is beautiful! So funny that the stats are exactly the same. Must mean they're going to be best buddies. Enjoy this special time with him. Hope the rest of your family is doing well!!!

mom said...

He's adorable and looks like such a good baby. I can hardly wait to see you and him. I'm counting the days until I come. Love, Mom

Aaron said...

Congrats!! He looks so perfect for a newborn!!

Tamara said...

congrats Jenna - he's a cutie!

Fran said...

Jenna - he is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! WOW - what gorgeous babies you have. A huge congrats to you and Casey and Weston!!

jeff&lynn said...

Congrats guys!! I'm not sure how I missed this post but I figured you must have had him by now. He's absolutely adorable.

Jeanette Mauerman said...

Congrats! That is amazing that both of your babies were exactly the same size!