This is from Diamondhead. It served as a navy post during WWII, and it's on the rim of an old valcano. It overlooks the city of Honolulu. It was hard finding a competent person to take a decent picture.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
My Inferior Recap of Hawaii
Jenna did a great job with the post about our Hawaii trip, but I also wanted to share some of my favorite pictures and memories.
This is from Diamondhead. It served as a navy post during WWII, and it's on the rim of an old valcano. It overlooks the city of Honolulu. It was hard finding a competent person to take a decent picture.
Thos shaved ice things were much better than a typical snow cone as you can tell by me double fisting below. The lines were crazy long. They put ice cream in the bottom and some weird sweet Japanese beans. I'm sure JD knows what they were.
This is us at the Polynesian Cultural Center. It is run by BYU-Hawaii, and let me just say, the salespeople are ruthless, everything has a price. There were tiki statues everywhere and we took turns imitating the statues. I think I'm a little more committed to my pose, but Jenna definitely looks cuter.

And this is my favorite picture of the trip. I took this candid picture of Jenna on a remote beach. I think the picture sums up my trip nicely - I was in paradise with a beautiful woman. It was one of the best weeks of my life. Thank you Jenna and Happy Birthday!
p.s. Pearl Harbor was a touching experience and one of the biggest reasons why we chose to visit Oahu. Snorkeling was also a lot of fun but we didn't get any pictures of it for obvious reasons.
This is from Diamondhead. It served as a navy post during WWII, and it's on the rim of an old valcano. It overlooks the city of Honolulu. It was hard finding a competent person to take a decent picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
nice tiki impression.
Post a Comment