We're proud to announce that we're expecting Baby #2. I'm due March 5, 2010. I've already had two sonograms. The first one I had at 10 1/2 weeks and the baby waved at us and Weston waved back. It was too cute! The picture up above is around 14 1/2 weeks. I'm now 19 weeks along, way past the morning sickness, and feeling good. We are really excited to extend our family and feel extremely blessed. I think Weston is going to make a great big brother too! Whenever he sees the sonogram pictures on our fridge, he points and says "Baby!" We find out what we're having next week, so stay tuned...


17 comments:
yeah for more tanners! I'm excited, they'll only be three weeks apart if they are born on or around the due dates! I think it's going to be another boy!
oh congratulations you guys!! how fun. I am very excited for you. Can not wait to hear what you're having!!!
Congratulations!
Congrats. Way to go Case.
YAY! Oh Happy Day! I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear the gender!!!
That's great Jenna! Congrats to all of you! Are you coming to Utah any time during the holidays?
Congrats!!
p.s. your hawaii trip looked like so much fun!
Congratulations! You guys are just trying to make sure Jason's kids have built-in buddies, aren't you?
decided not to go the jason/ashley route, huh?
ps congrats! great news!
Congrats!!! Can't wait to find out what it'll be.
Congratulations!!!! Guess we need to get a move on things! :)
I'm way excited too! Weston is the greatest! I can just picture him waving to the baby. I'm excited to come help out after the baby arrives. I can hardly wait for the news after your next appt! It's exciting to see the picture! Love ya.......
Congratulations! I'm excited and happy for you!:)
Congrats guys, how exciting!
Congrats, so exciting!!
Yay!!! Congratulations!!! :)
wonderful news, indeed! congrats!
Post a Comment