At the end of August we went to the California State Fair. I have always loved going to the San Diego County Fair, so when Casey told me about this one, I of course wanted to go. It was a little disappointing to say the least and a little overpriced. I might be a little biased, but the San Diego County Fair was WAY better. It probably didn't help that it was super hot, but even Casey remembered it being different and was a little disappointed with the animal selection (his favorite part). I'm glad we went and it was fun showing Weston the animals, but I don''t think we'll venture back again.
Weston petting the chinchilla with "only two fingers"

This was made entirely out of toothpicks and was a tribute to the San Francisco sights.

Posing with the bear statue. Always a must with Casey.

Weston cooling off with Dad.

Yet another bear statue.
1 comment:
I'm surprised Casey didn't have his shirt off in front of that fan
Post a Comment