Sunday, October 18, 2009

BYU v. FSU

While Casey and I were at BYU, we decided that we would go to Provo for one home game a year. So far we are 2 for 2, but I wish we had chosen a better game to go to this year. We traveled to Utah for the BYU v. FSU game, which was a huge diappointment to say the least :( It didn't help that it was super hot either. I was so sure we were going to win, especially since it was a home game, but they stomped on us and we lost our coveted #7 spot in the rankings. It was a sad day, but we got to see our friends the Kings, spend the night/hang out with my sister and her family (Joanna also offered to give me a haircut, which I immediately took her up on because she always does a great job!), my brother, and then have a delicious dinner with my parents and Casey's aunt and uncle. Plus, Casey got to turn Weston into our little BYU fan and he couldn't have been more proud. Everybody thought he looked so cute! Hopefully we pick a better game to attend next year though.
Weston showing us how it's done
The morning of the game Casey begged me to give Weston a mohawk and I consented. I wasn't so sure about it at first, but he did look cute. It was fate, when we got to the game and there was a dad spraying blue on his two sons hair. He was done and asked Casey if he wanted to use some (as Casey was staring at him wishing we had blue paint for Weston). Here he is in all his glory cheering for our Cougars!
Family picture

6 comments:

Kerstin Miller said...

oh my gosh! That is the cutest little mohawk i've ever seen ! Any word on whether Weston is going to have a little brother or sister? We were supposed to go today, but I changed it to thursday so Ryan could go to the Angels game!

Katie and Christian said...

How cute! I'm in love with the mohawk! Wish we would have known you guys were at the game too! :)

A Little R and R said...

It was great to see you guys!!! We wish you lived closer! Tyler still looks so cute with shorter hair. We are very glad that Casey talked us in to cutting it!! Hope to see you soon!

Spence and Car said...

ok so you guys are the coolest parents ever...well jenna i guess you are the coolest mom i love westons hair! he really is casey's baby! congrats on another one coming! so happy for you guys...spencer and i really need to take a trip up to cali and visit ya'll.

JD said...

casey probably didn't have a prouder moment than the blue mohawk. weston has set a high standard for himself.

mom said...

I've never liked those mohawk haircuts but I have to admit that Weston looks pretty cute! Blue's a great color for him with those beautiful blue eyes! Next thing you know I'll be watching Weston on ESPN - if ESPN was there, I'm sure they would have been showing Weston off for you.