Saturday, January 31, 2009

10 Months!

My baby is 10 months. I can't believe he will be one in a few months. It has gone by so fast. It's crazy because I hardly remember being pregnant and it feels like we have had his happy/smiling face in our lives forever. I don't know what we would do without him. He is constantly keeping us entertained and is the light of our lives. We just love this little guy. Now onto the update. A lot has happened in a month.

-Loves to play with cars and pushes a lot of other things along the ground like a car
-Makes noises when he crawls around. A lot of the time he pants like a dog.
-Finally started saying Ma-ma, but not very often.
-Found his tongue- like to stick it out, grab it with his fingers, and I just taught him how to click his tongue a few days ago.
-He already has a boy's appetite. His intake has doubled, so we have pretty much cut out almost all baby food because it was getting a little expensive. He is a great eater and eats pretty much anything we put in front of him, but he LOVES blueberries. He eats those up faster than anything else.
-Enjoys the walker we got him
-Bounces on his knees when he is excited
-Learned to clap - We went to a Kings game the other night and he was bouncing on his knees and clapping throughout the game. He had a good time.
-Upgraded to a bigger carseat because he is a little over 20 pounds now. I can't wait to turn him around in 2 months though.
-His third tooth is coming in.
-And here is the big one...TOOK 12 STEPS! Since then he usually takes 5-6, but has taken 10-12 twice now. He also squats when he is standing and then stands back up and can push himself off the ground. He thinks he is pretty special when he does this. Sometimes he tries to show off and do it really quick and then he falls on his butt.


This is his fake crying face. Don't you just love the single tear?
You had better not get in his way when he is using his walker. I almost lost my life trying to get this picture! :)
Looking at the fountains with cousin Paisley. Although, I think he enjoyed it a little more than she did.
Our little lemonhead. To Casey's dismay, he didn't even make a sour face. He loves lemons.

Showing off his two teeth. He's always super happy after he eats :)

6 comments:

TheIsom8 said...

I'm with Weston-lemons are the best! He is so cute! I can't believe it has almost been a year! Where does the time go? We can't wait to see him next month!

Sharee said...

He is SO cute! Brandon tried the lemon thing on Kyla and got the same reaction! NONE. She liked it just fine. Weird. You must be proud! We are excited for our own little boy (COMING IN JULY!!!) Hope you guys are doing well!!

jeff&lynn said...

Weston is as cute as ever. I'm jealous that you guys are in sunny california!

JD said...

i held casey in my arms like that when he had that crying-face. it was probably after a scary movie.

Anonymous said...

Weston is amazing and I can hardly wait to have him entertain me! That is so funny with the lemons! He is cute beyond words. I sure love that little guy.

Josh Hauser said...

That's amazing...I could never stick a lemon in my mouth like that.