Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thanksgiving!

I know I've been a horrible blogger, but I'm attempting to make up for it over the next few days. Let's start with Thanksgiving which turned out great and was a lot of fun. This was my first time hosting a holiday dinner because my sister came up with her family and then we invited Casey's brother and his family and his sister. I even roasted my first turkey (but forgot to take pictures!) It took a lot of work, but I had a lot of help and it turned out great. Thanks to everyone for their help. Casey was wonderful and was able to get the keys to the church building so we didn't have to cram everyone into our apartment too. Garth, Janelle, and the kids stayed for a bit and did some fun things. Unfortunately we didn't end up doing most of it with them because Casey had to study for his CPA test that Friday and Weston was teething :( We did go to the Forresthill Bridge with then though and that was fun to see again. A big thanks to Janelle and Garth for coming up to visit us!

All of the yummy food. Charity did a great job supplying the sparkling cider :)
The kid's table
The adultsMy two thugs on the bridge :)
The beautiful sky as we were leaving

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenna, that last picture should be entered into a photo contest or put on a calendar! I love it!

The thugs are sooooo cute!

Thanksgiving looks like a lot of fun - you'll have to assign Charity the drinks every year - it looks like she did an awesome job! I was missing your good cooking Jenna....

joanna wilde said...

That's a really adorable picture of Casey and Weston together!