Weston at the park for the first time
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Merry Christmas! (just a little late)
Just a few pictures from Christmas. It was kind of a blur for us this year. We went down to San Diego and spent it with my sister and her family, but all three of us got the stomach flu a few days before we left and Weston was feeling some of the effects all week long. We also were kind enough to pass it on to pretty much all of my family :) We felt bad, but it had been passed on to us, so what were we going to do? It was Weston's first Christmas, but he wasn't too interested in his presents. He preferred climbing on everyone else's presents and playing with the wrapping paper. While we were down there, we also got to see my younger sister bless their second little boy, which was fun because we got to see most of the rest of my family at the blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Of course we LOVED having Weston here (and you guys too)! ;-) We are so grateful that you came and loved every minute (even the throw-uppy ones). And dinner was so yummy, so glad we went with a little less traditional. It was so worth it. :-)
I'm so happy his pajamas fit! I wish I could have been there! I was missing you!
Post a Comment