More pictures of Weston up to no good. It's a good thing he looks so cute while he's doing it :)
Everything is food to him
I'm gonna get you and your little camera too!
It seemed like a good place to put him to keep him out of trouble while we got ready for church (I was standing right next to him, of course)

Just looking for a snack

Weston!

What? I'm just blowing my nose.

I'm so funny! :)
5 comments:
He is so cute! Seriously they get into EVERYTHING now! But they are so so fuN! Great pictures!
He is such a cute boy! He is growing up so fast! Tissues are always a winner with babies!:-)
Weston is a star! Great shots! I sure hope he'll slow down enough that I can hold him when I come. I love the picture with him sitting in the drawer! So cute!
yeah !! pictures !! Weston is getting so big! Don't you just love how you turn your head for two seconds and there's a huge mess waiting for you! Jackson unrolled a whole roll of tp into the toilet the other day and was about to flush when I found him. It only gets worse when they start walking and running! Jackson has two skinned knees right now. It never slows down, but sure is a fun ride! Hope you guys are doing well!
Yea Jenna your back! I've been wondering when I'd get a new post of cute Weston to look at.
Post a Comment