Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ski Trip

In the middle of January, Casey surprised me with a ski trip. I had never been skiing, so he took the day off work and set up a babysitter for Weston. Overall it was a very fun day. I'm not the best and the steep slopes were a little intimidating/scary, but now I can say I've been. Thanks for taking me, babe! and Thanks to Jason and Ashley for watching Weston. Here are a few pics.


2 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

Hey Jenna that ski trip looks fun. I have never been skiing either. I am too afraid and do not like the snow too much. Anyways I was reading one of my favorite food blogs and posted a comment for a giveaway and noticed you were the comment right before me. Small world. Hope we both win!

TheIsom8 said...

I am SO excited for you! I can't wait to learn how to ski. Maybe it will come sooner than later now that Big Bear is even closer! Looks like tons of fun! :0)