After I feed Weston, I would typically give him to Casey for what I would call "Daddy Time." When I hold him, he gets fed and sometimes eats, but when Casey holds him, he usually plays with him (as much as you can with a week old baby :) ). Here are a few pictures.
I had to be quick to get this picture because Weston is persistent like his Dad and always wants to exercise those neck muscles. It is so cute to watch him attempt to hold up his head then having to let it fall when he gets too tired.

He loves to play with/eat his hands and make faces at his Dad.

12 comments:
He is so precious-what a handsome little man (yes, Casey-you are good looking too!) ;-). We love you guys!
i remember the days when casey used to hold me like that...i'm jealous
Did Casey cut his hair to match Weston?
He is such a cutie. I love his sweet eyes!
These pictures are just absolutely adorable! Look how proud Casey is! I am SO happy for you guys. It is such a miracle, isn't it?
What a little sweetheart! I can't wait to meet him and hold him :) We love you guys!
Very cute Jenna!
He's amazingly cute!! I'm so glad that everything went well! I got a little teary eyed reading the story about his birth. I was thinking about how you were feeling and hoping that you were healing well and that you were getting some rest! I'm so glad that he's okay!
He looks great! I'm glad that he's home so you guys can hold him and love him every day! Isn't it great being a parent!
Weston is so cute! I'm counting the days till I can hold him! I'm happy Weston has such a great daddy.
Ok, so I stumbled upon your blog via Courtnie's blog, so I hope you don't mind that I'm commenting...
Our son, Hazen was in the UVRMC NICU for 2 months. I'm not sure if your adorable Weston is home yet, but if not, I can attest that he is in wonderful hands there. He's ADORABLE!!
Weston is so cute! I just can't stop looking at his pictures!
Post a Comment