How precious! Casey and Jenna - you did great! He is one special little boy! What a nice blog post. Congrats! and keep the pictures coming - I love them!
Christopher told me about your blog. Weston is so cute! And, I LOVE the name. It was almost Will's name, but Weston Carlson didn't sound even near as good as Weston Tanner!! Congrats. Hope all is well :).
Results are in! Weight= ME. Date= Charity/Dallin/Kerity. Time= ME (just off by 5 minutes!) Love you both! Just for the record, I was right on Brady too! =)
I was hoping that the lack of posts recently meant that the little guy was here! Congrats!! I can't believe how tiny he is! Kyla looks huge compared to that! He was a tall baby! So wonderful!! I am not sure if I told you guys that I finally started a blog, so you can see our pics now: http://poyfairpastimes.blogspot.com/. Anyway, Jenna, I hope you are getting enough sleep - yikes, I remember those days! Good luck!
Congratulations he is a very cute little guy. I hope you are recovering well Jenna. Good luck to you both. how exciting! Ahh to be new parents again.. priceless.
Once again, congratulations! Shannon comes out here in two weeks and it would be fun to see you guys before you move to Sac. Let me know when you're leaving and we'll try to get together....take care!
Casey & Jenna-you probably have never done this-but I could have sworn I had already commented on your post! Oh well! Of course you know that we think he is SO adorable! We can't wait to see him, hold him, kiss him, etc. We love you both and think you are a beautiful family! Love, G&J
23 comments:
How precious! Casey and Jenna - you did great! He is one special little boy! What a nice blog post. Congrats! and keep the pictures coming - I love them!
What a good picture. He looks like a thug:)
Congratulations!!!!!!!! I've been waiting to see when this little dude would come. Hope all is well.
Christopher told me about your blog. Weston is so cute! And, I LOVE the name. It was almost Will's name, but Weston Carlson didn't sound even near as good as Weston Tanner!! Congrats. Hope all is well :).
-Nicole (Weston) Carlson
I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see him!!! Who won the Baby is Right? I think we have to go be weight...nobody had the date!
He is so cute! I'm glad that he's okay!!! I hope you guys are doing well also and are getting some sleep!
Results are in! Weight= ME. Date= Charity/Dallin/Kerity. Time= ME (just off by 5 minutes!) Love you both! Just for the record, I was right on Brady too! =)
Yeah, I knew you'd come through. Thanks for naming your kid after me.
Congrats!
He is so cute! I am glad he is doing better. Can't wait to see more pictures!
Weston is adorable! What a strong little spirit he is, to have gone through such a lot already. He looks great guys, good job!
Gook lookin kid. Congrats!!
Congrats! He looks very sweet. I hope he comes home to you soon. Jenna, I hope you're healing up ok. I'd love to help in any way.
oh..He's adorable!! Congratulations Jenna and Casey!
I was hoping that the lack of posts recently meant that the little guy was here! Congrats!! I can't believe how tiny he is! Kyla looks huge compared to that! He was a tall baby! So wonderful!! I am not sure if I told you guys that I finally started a blog, so you can see our pics now: http://poyfairpastimes.blogspot.com/. Anyway, Jenna, I hope you are getting enough sleep - yikes, I remember those days! Good luck!
Congratulations he is a very cute little guy. I hope you are recovering well Jenna. Good luck to you both. how exciting! Ahh to be new parents again.. priceless.
Oh my heavens! He is precious :) Congrats you two. And Jenna - I know you're busy but call me back for heaven's sake!
He is adorable, congratulations!
Jenna,
Congrats!! What a sweet little boy...love the picts cant wait to see more : )
What a cute little boy! We are so excited for you two and the fun times of parenting that lay ahead.
Once again, congratulations! Shannon comes out here in two weeks and it would be fun to see you guys before you move to Sac. Let me know when you're leaving and we'll try to get together....take care!
Casey & Jenna-you probably have never done this-but I could have sworn I had already commented on your post! Oh well! Of course you know that we think he is SO adorable! We can't wait to see him, hold him, kiss him, etc. We love you both and think you are a beautiful family! Love, G&J
We are so happy for you guys. He is so cute. WE LOVE YOU!
Weston is so cute! It's hard to wait so long to see him.
Post a Comment