Saturday, April 12, 2008

Splish, Splash, I was taking a bath...

Last Saturday, we were at the hospital late at night for his 11:00pm feeding and were lucky enough to be there to help give Weston his first bath. We really liked our night nurse, Linda, and she took some pictures and put them on a CD for us to have. It is a little harder with an IV, but still really fun. The best part is, he loves water like me : ) We can't wait to give him a bath without the IV.

They use a towel to help the babies adjust to the water, but Weston adjusted just fine.

Weston just relaxing in the tub. He had this, "Don't bother me, I'm bathing" look on his face the whole time : )

Washing his hair

2 comments:

Ashley said...

He does look quite relaxed! I am so excited to see all the posts, I have been looking forward to all the pictures!

Anonymous said...

You are such good parents! No wonder you have such a special little boy! Weston must love water as much as his parents do!