Friday, February 08, 2008

Tagged again! I just never seem to get a break...

I've been tagged twice in the last week (two different types of tags too), but Melody tagged me first, so here it is:

How long have you been together? 3 years, 9 months (only 5 months longer than when we started dating)

How long did you date? 3 months (engaged for 2)

How old is he? 25

Who eats more? Casey, but I'm hungry more often.

Who said "I love you" first? Casey did.

Who is taller? Casey

Who sings better? I do, but Casey loves to sing along to everything : )

Who is smarter? Overall, I think Casey is smarter, but it also depends on the subject.

Who does the laundry? We switch right now. He'll do it when I'm busier with work and I'll do it when he's busier with school/tutoring, but Casey does it more often.

Who does the dishes? Casey started empyting the dishwasher a few months ago, and I would load/wash, but it's back to me again. Casey despises doing the dishes. He'd rather clean the entire house anyday than do dishes.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. Casey always likes me on his right side.

Who pays the bills? We're in the process of switching all bill paying over to me for when he starts working full-time.

Who mows the lawn? We don't have one.

Who cooks dinner? Me, me, and me. We would either starve or eat out all the time if Casey was in charge of dinner : )

Who is more stubborn? I am, but Casey is pretty stubborn too. Even when he is wrong he still argues with you until you start doubting that you're right. He says sorry first almost all of the time though.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first

Who asked who out? Technically, he asked me out on our first "date," but I wasn't very happy about it being a date at the time. We didn't start really dating until after he kissed me a few months later.

Who proposed? Casey

Who is more sensitive? Me, if sensitive is synonymous with emotional.

Who has more friends? Casey. He is one of the most loyal friends I've ever met.

Who has more siblings? I do (7 to his 3)


I tag: Janelle, Joanna, Kerstin, Tracie, and Jenna.

3 comments:

Melody said...

I love reading these, they're so fun. Congrats on your two years of blogging-that's great! By the way, I already lost my 'no fast food' deal, I'm horrible! You'll have to slap me next time you see me or something.

Emily said...

Jenna and Casey! Congrats. I hadn't heard you were expecting and he's almost here. Hooray. I wondered if you were still doing Tae Bo this semester. Hmm . . . probably not. I hope you've felt well so far. Good luck. Emily Tanner Peterson

Jenna said...

I stopped Kickboxing, but I'm doing a Step Kardio class four times a week. It has definately helped keep my energy levels up. I'm definately all for excercising while pregnant.